CLG Injury Law, Atlantic Canada’s top-rated personal injury law firm, recently updated its branding with a name change and new website to better serve its clients.
Formerly known as the Cantini Law Group, CLG Injury Law welcomes visitors to its industry-leading new website. Designed with mobile readership in mind, the website makes it easier than ever for clients to access the information they need and get in touch with an experienced personal injury lawyer who can help them with their case.
Headquartered in Moncton, and with offices in Halifax, Moncton, Fredericton, Saint John, and Charlottetown, the firm’s personal injury lawyers represent individuals who are victims of serious motor vehicle accidents causing immediate or long-term injuries or disabilities.
Having represented thousands of injured clients over the years, CLG Injury Law has the know-how and expertise to secure the best possible compensation for their clients.
A website with YOU in mind
CLG Injury Law’s new website, launched in June, will:
- Inform you of the wide spectrum of cases we handle.
- Put you in touch with a highly qualified injury lawyer near you who will fight for your best interest.
- Provide you with details about the prompt, professional service you will receive.
- Explain how we work on a contingency basis. There are no fees unless you win your case.
- Help you access and coordinate the most effective medical and rehabilitation team for your situation.
- Keep you informed every step of the way about how your case is progressing.
- Fight for you to receive the maximum compensation.
- Provide you with driving safety tips, legal information related to motor vehicle-related injuries, and more in our ongoing blog series.
Ensuring you receive maximum compensation
According to Founder and Principal Joseph E. Cantini, the firm’s name change reflects the growth of its legal team. He affirms the underlying principles of their excellent track record: “We devote 100% of our practice to serious personal injury claims. This allows us to focus entirely on supporting our clients with outstanding representation.
“We negotiate settlements for you, but unlike many other law firms, we are also Trial lawyers. We have the experience and resources to take your case to Court. You do not pay us for your personal injury claim unless we are successful.”
“We never represent insurance companies; we are on your side and your side only.”
About CLG Injury Law
CLG Injury Law is an established personal injury law firm with offices in Halifax, Moncton, Fredericton, Saint John and Charlottetown. We are committed to fighting for regular people who have had their lives turned upside down due to injury from a motor vehicle accident — we never represent insurance companies. We have helped thousands of people all over Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island stand up to insurance companies for the past 35 years.
About Joseph E. Cantini, Founder and Principal
Joseph E. Cantini is the founder and a partner of CLG Injury Law. He enjoys solving complex problems, and found his passion in law, dedicating his career to fighting for injured people against insurance companies and big business.
For over 35 years, Mr. Cantini has focused on personal injury law, demonstrating significant expertise in handling complex injury cases, including traumatic brain injury (TBI).
Mr. Cantini graduated from McGill University and the University of New Brunswick Law School. He was called to the bar in 1987. Mr. Cantini lectured on civil litigation for the New Brunswick Bar Admission Program and has written numerous articles on personal injury law and litigation strategies.
Mr. Cantini is a recipient of several awards and recognized by peer review publications including AV Preeminent Top-Rated Lawyers; Expert Network – Distinguished Lawyers; LexisNexis Highly Rated in Both Legal Ability and Ethical Standards; and Lawyers of Distinction.
- Law Society of New Brunswick
- Canadian Bar Association
- Atlantic Provinces Trial Lawyers Association
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- Moncton Area Lawyers Association
- American Association of Justice/Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- AAJ Insurance Law Committee – Business Interruption Task Force
About Toby Bristow, Partner
Toby Bristow graduated from the University of New Brunswick with B.A. (English Honours) and LLB in 1999. He was awarded the Lord Beaverbrook Scholarship in Law, and did his articling at Cox Hanson O’Reilly Matheson in Fredericton, New Brunswick, where he gained an excellent foundation in the area of insurance law.
He has practiced primarily in the area of personal injury since 2003 and has appeared in front of all levels of Courts in Newfoundland and New Brunswick. Toby joined CLG Injury Law in 2018, and practices in Fredericton, New Brunswick, but serves clients throughout New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island.
About Jennifer Garagan, Partner
Jennifer Garagan has over a decade of experience in the practice of Personal Injury law and Insurance litigation. Her practice includes claims arising from motor vehicle accidents and disability policy denials. She focuses on protecting her clients’ legal rights so that they may focus on healing and putting their life back together.
Jennifer is a three-time graduate of Dalhousie University, having completed her law degree there in 2009. She became a partner at CLG Injury Law in 2019. She is a member of the Law Society of Nova Scotia, the Law Society of New Brunswick, the Canadian Bar Society and the Atlantic Provincial Trial Lawyers Association.
- Law Society of Nova Scotia
- Law Society of New Brunswick
- Canadian Bar Society
- Atlantic Provincial Trial Lawyers
For additional information about CLG Injury Law or to schedule a free consultation, please visit https://clginjurylaw.ca
We’re available to speak to you 24/7. Call 1-800-606-2529 for a free consultation.
Our media contact is David MacCoubrey – 1-506-867-2529.
35 YEARS EXPERIENCE • TRUSTED LEADERSHIP • RESULTS
CLG Injury Law
50 Foundry St., Suite 200
- Akron police detail Jayland Walker firing shot after footage released
- Hickory attorney discusses client's DWI acquittal, Cody says lawyers help keep prosecutors, law officers accountable | Crime News
- Houston County DA's office speaks on crime in Warner Robins
- Unarmed 25-year-old Black man shot, killed by police in Ohio
- Pages From Brian Laundrie's Notebook Released From Lawyer – CBS Tampa